Yarny Goodness!

Another superexciting fun knit blog

 
May Knit Goals!
I'm prone to being a scatterbrain, so I try to make a short list of things to accomplish each month (lest I have 27 different non matching socks).

No throwing books during finals - Sucess!

Finish Yarrow Rib #2

Start (finish?) Entrelac Socks

Start Eunny's Vest, Ribbi Cardi #2

Work on Dumb Scarf

On the Sticks

K1, YO, K2Tog Scarf

Sort of Samus

Yarrow Ribbed Sock

Rogue

Raglan with lace panel sleeves

Ribbi Cardi #2 (black/purple)

Mountain Stream Scarf

Sweater-A-Month 2007

Picovoli: Cathay - Needs blocking

Cabled Hoodie: Cascade 220 - Needs seams

Urban Aran

Mariah

Durrow - Done!

KnitPicks' Kimono Sweater: Silky Wool

[Sort of] Samus: Chester Farms 2-ply worsted - Some seaming and a whole lot of i-cord left

Ruffli Cardi

Top Down Raglan: Nashua Creative Focus Worsted - Needs blocked

Tricot: Ella Rae Classic (?)

Janda: Rowan All Seasons Cotton (gray/lavender/white) - Done!

Tubesque: Noro Garden + ???

Springfield (Cabley Twisty Rib Raglan): Cotton Plus

CeCe: ??

Lucy in the Sky: Shelridge Farms W4 (pink lemonade)

Rogue: Handspun

Shawl Collar Cardigan: Kathmandu Aran Tweed - Done!

Elizabeth Zimmermann's Bog Jacket

Ribbi Cardi: Cotton Ease (Black/Purple)

Ribbi Cardi: Cotton Ease (Blue/White)

Simple Knitted Bodice: Silky Wool?

Be a joiner!

I'm a Knitter and I Vote!

Knitting on the Road along

Sweater-a-Month KAL

An Unused Box!
Something should go here.
Finally!
Friday, April 13, 2007
The cough medicine is wearing off and I'm having clear thoughts again!

It just occured to me that if I make Tricot as a cardigan (I like the half zip, but I'm not a half zip wearer. I'm a cardi wearer.) then I can do the body in one piece with no seams. (Well, no seams except for the sleeves - like I said, I'm off cough syrup and not having crazy thoughts like "I can do intarsia in the round with no problem!")

Yay for no seams.

Also: My Pomatomus is almost done. But it's Sock 1, not 2. (If you want to be technical, it's 2.1. With Sock 1.1, I got through the first repeat, and then stopped decreasing for like 4 rounds. Wasn't a good look. With all the twists and yarn overs, it wasn't good. And they were in Lorna's Laces, which was just too thin for the pattern. Sock 2.1 is koigu, and looks and feels much better.)
posted by Amber @ 9:43 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like the look of that sweater! Sometimes I'm a half zip person, sometimes I'm a full no zip person, and other times I'm a full zip person. I think it just means I should knit more of everything ;)

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger knitfriendly said…

    I prefer Koigu for socks. It is nice and sproingy (my new word for the day...)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amber
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER