Yarny Goodness!

Another superexciting fun knit blog

 
May Knit Goals!
I'm prone to being a scatterbrain, so I try to make a short list of things to accomplish each month (lest I have 27 different non matching socks).

No throwing books during finals - Sucess!

Finish Yarrow Rib #2

Start (finish?) Entrelac Socks

Start Eunny's Vest, Ribbi Cardi #2

Work on Dumb Scarf

On the Sticks

K1, YO, K2Tog Scarf

Sort of Samus

Yarrow Ribbed Sock

Rogue

Raglan with lace panel sleeves

Ribbi Cardi #2 (black/purple)

Mountain Stream Scarf

Sweater-A-Month 2007

Picovoli: Cathay - Needs blocking

Cabled Hoodie: Cascade 220 - Needs seams

Urban Aran

Mariah

Durrow - Done!

KnitPicks' Kimono Sweater: Silky Wool

[Sort of] Samus: Chester Farms 2-ply worsted - Some seaming and a whole lot of i-cord left

Ruffli Cardi

Top Down Raglan: Nashua Creative Focus Worsted - Needs blocked

Tricot: Ella Rae Classic (?)

Janda: Rowan All Seasons Cotton (gray/lavender/white) - Done!

Tubesque: Noro Garden + ???

Springfield (Cabley Twisty Rib Raglan): Cotton Plus

CeCe: ??

Lucy in the Sky: Shelridge Farms W4 (pink lemonade)

Rogue: Handspun

Shawl Collar Cardigan: Kathmandu Aran Tweed - Done!

Elizabeth Zimmermann's Bog Jacket

Ribbi Cardi: Cotton Ease (Black/Purple)

Ribbi Cardi: Cotton Ease (Blue/White)

Simple Knitted Bodice: Silky Wool?

Be a joiner!

I'm a Knitter and I Vote!

Knitting on the Road along

Sweater-a-Month KAL

An Unused Box!
Something should go here.
But there was a lot of statistics...
Friday, December 01, 2006
Perhaps goal-oriented knitting is not for me:

Finish Falling Leaves (pair): Not done. Did not start 2nd sock.
Finish first and start on second Yarrow Rib. No promises about finishing: Half done: finished first, started second, ripped it out when I realized I did it wrong.
Finish Springfield: Not done. Am considering ripping it out completely (I think it makes me look fat)
Finish k1/yo/k2tog scarf: Not done. Sitting on my desk at work to show off to people. It isn't like I like alpaca anyway.
Get through half of SooperSekrit holiday knitting. "Half" is so subjective, but let's say done
Seam RibbiCardi and take to tailor for the zipper. Done! I pick it up on Monday
List some cotton on a destash website. Done! I listed several things, and swapped wool and alpaca, but no cotton.

What the hell, let's shoot for the moon this month:

Finish SuperSecret (a must, in time for Giftmas!)
Seam something (Durrow, Cabled Hoodie)
Finish one pair of socks
Do sleeves on Sort of Samus
Freely succumb to Startitis after finals
Reorganize baskets and yarn closet
posted by Amber @ 12:13 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    At least you're trying to be goal oriented :-) I just got home and saw the fiber explosion in my living room and I don't relaly know where to go from there.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amber
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER