Yarny Goodness!

Another superexciting fun knit blog

 
May Knit Goals!
I'm prone to being a scatterbrain, so I try to make a short list of things to accomplish each month (lest I have 27 different non matching socks).

No throwing books during finals - Sucess!

Finish Yarrow Rib #2

Start (finish?) Entrelac Socks

Start Eunny's Vest, Ribbi Cardi #2

Work on Dumb Scarf

On the Sticks

K1, YO, K2Tog Scarf

Sort of Samus

Yarrow Ribbed Sock

Rogue

Raglan with lace panel sleeves

Ribbi Cardi #2 (black/purple)

Mountain Stream Scarf

Sweater-A-Month 2007

Picovoli: Cathay - Needs blocking

Cabled Hoodie: Cascade 220 - Needs seams

Urban Aran

Mariah

Durrow - Done!

KnitPicks' Kimono Sweater: Silky Wool

[Sort of] Samus: Chester Farms 2-ply worsted - Some seaming and a whole lot of i-cord left

Ruffli Cardi

Top Down Raglan: Nashua Creative Focus Worsted - Needs blocked

Tricot: Ella Rae Classic (?)

Janda: Rowan All Seasons Cotton (gray/lavender/white) - Done!

Tubesque: Noro Garden + ???

Springfield (Cabley Twisty Rib Raglan): Cotton Plus

CeCe: ??

Lucy in the Sky: Shelridge Farms W4 (pink lemonade)

Rogue: Handspun

Shawl Collar Cardigan: Kathmandu Aran Tweed - Done!

Elizabeth Zimmermann's Bog Jacket

Ribbi Cardi: Cotton Ease (Black/Purple)

Ribbi Cardi: Cotton Ease (Blue/White)

Simple Knitted Bodice: Silky Wool?

Be a joiner!

I'm a Knitter and I Vote!

Knitting on the Road along

Sweater-a-Month KAL

An Unused Box!
Something should go here.
The Decisions! Or: Ramblings when I'm not ready for bed.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
So I have to drop some stuff off on campus tomorrow afternoon, and since I'll already be there, why not visit Sweet Life Knitters? (they meet at Starbucks, in an effort to confuse people) But that means I have to figure out a project to take with me:

Falling Leaves. Finish that sock! It is Socktoberfest, afterall, and you're dangerously close to not making any socks.

Top down blue pullover. Share the joy of the shedding alpaca!

Start Shedir. Christmas knitting isn't going to knit itself.
Start John's hat. See above.
Swatch for Mom's SooperSecrit present.

Start the lace sleeve sweater (ala KatieKnits. Live dangerously - don't swatch. It's top down!

Stay home and seam! Anything!

Bring everything and make swatches: SooperSecrit, Lace Inset, swatches for overdying...

(Also, I just got home from class. I'm too awake to go right to bed, but too tired to make my hands work. Plus, if I turn on the TV, I'll get sucked in, and I have to go to work tomorrow.)
posted by Amber @ 11:17 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger knitfriendly said…

    I hope to see you there! You certainly have quite a list of things to choose from. Swatching sounds fun! We could all give you input. :) Let me know if you would like to grab something to eat beforehand. There is a Noodles and Co. and a Quiznos in the same shopping center.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Amber
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER